Constantly disconnecting from black ops 4 servers Xbox one

Call of Duty Black Ops 4 Xbox One

I have been also disconnected several times. It is frustrating. I can't get one single game finished.

palopatron2002

The same thing for me I can't play a single full game by myself I drop every single game it's infuriating the only way for me is to join a friend's game. I can play any other cod just perfectly fine this glitchy game drives me crazy I'm about to ask for a refund I'm on my last nerve. 

zramboo

I’m with all of you. I’ve been playing nonstop and ever since this update I disconnect from almost every single game I might finish one out of 5 if lucky. I’m about to just switch games and go to red dead or fallout as soon as it comes out since they’re taking this long to actually fix their game they make so much money off.

CrucialSaint
You really think they care about that? All they are focused on atm is getting their marketplace and COD points going...
AceOfBlackOut

Connection interruption every matchmaking game. Playing on PC with great specs, forwarded ports, and open NAT. Every match DCs at 75% complete. Blackout and Zombies work most of the time. We're all missing double xp weekend 

_elf

I read somewhere to reset your console. 

Herchemicalhalo

@Herchemicalhalo wrote:

I read somewhere to reset your console. 

doesnt help, i havent been able to connect to online servers for 2 weeks now, seen to reset the console, i even did a complete factory reset after saving all of my gaming data and it still didnt help,

bubblebaby1989#1640689
Highlighted

Same here. Every 5 Mins i get a disconnect. Even when i am in the Multiplayer menu i get send back to the title screen. Unplayable. Nat type is Open, and my Internet works great with every other game. Could someone please look into this

Kingdusi

Same here. was in the middle of a blackout game (My squad and one other was left) and i got disconnected while I was shooting another player.

Treyarch fix your game. thx 

SethTTV

this has also being happening to me.

All my other onile games work perfectly but call of duty black ops 4 hasnt. Ecery time i go on the game and it connects to the servers in like 20 seconds it disconnects again and this has being happening for quite a while now and it is very fustrating. this needs to be sorted out right away because it make the game basically unplayable.

peartreevalley

Studios