Constantly disconnecting from black ops 4 servers Xbox one

Call of Duty Black Ops 4 Xbox One

I cant even join a game to be able not to finish.

DiscoCreeeper
Highlighted

if your modem has a ip or dhcp replease do it. i have mine set to automaticlly do it every 8 hours. if it doesnt have the option call your isp every once in a while and ask them to do it tell them your getting really bad connection to the online game you like to play

it bascilly resets your connection to the isp

Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/OWUH_Gaming
TODDzillaInLA
Agreed, I can play Fornite for free and never get disconnected. This cannot happen.
Ginojr99

Sounds like PUBG when it 1st came out and that game didn't even make it a year! I literally can't even make it into a game right now. COD you're basically taking the same path as PUBG at start, hope ya'll can get it together. Back to my other games I CAN play!

Pekin22
What do you mean PUBG didn't even make it a year? It came out 2 years ago and started seeing a decline of players only about 7 months ago.
AceOfBlackOut

you might not get disconnected but i seen more then my share of friends, you tube videos, & streamers not able to have fun cause its extremely laggy

every game has flaws just need to give them time to work them out, and also be willing to do what you need to on your side

most people assume they can buy the game and play but unfortunately we dont live in a perfect world

TODDzillaInLA

So, I’ve been playing BO4 Blackout since release without any issues. Today, out of the blue, I started being disconnected from the BO4 servers every game. I would enter the game lobby, drop from the air, land, and start searching for items. A few minutes later....bam, disconnected. This happened consistently every game. And, it would also lag my Xbox party at the same time. The person I was playing with wasn’t affected and kept playing every time. Although, he and I would go to connecting in chat party.

My fix: 

1.   clear local saved games — Settings>System>Storage, you'll see an option to Clear local saved games. This will cause your system to restart.

2.  Delete Reserved Space — Go into manage game for BO4, delete reserved space (I believe it was 1GB), and hard boot your system.

After performing these steps, I was able to play without issue and no more issue with the chat party either. Hope this helps.

SWlTCHl3LADE

Happening  to me for over a week now, yesterday was the worst of it

Connection interruption time and time again !

Game locking up mid game and getting disconnected !

Game session full ??

Could not find a TDM lobby to save my life !!

Sorry guy's but the problem is NOT on your end !!

This all on Crappyvision/Trasharchs servers !!!

They are the one's responsible for this !!

tbirdsc

Same thing. Disconnecting every match, failing to join even more. "Can't join lobby is full".....what??? Server disconnected, disconnection at character screen, disconnection in game randomly every time. I can finish maybe one game the whole day. This coming from Treyarch? Wth?

BigbossJD

hopefully this new update today fixes alot of the problems

TODDzillaInLA

Studios