Constantly disconnecting from black ops 4 servers Xbox one

Call of Duty Black Ops 4 Xbox One

same here. so far it doesnt look like anyone has a solution

Equitsu_Orcha
I haven't had any mid game crashes, but When I try to start a game you get the super long loading screen then once it is almost done it crashes out to the main screen. Nice!
LiquifiedOne

I wait like 2 minutes at the loading screen fully get in to start a game then boom! “The Call of Duty Bo4 server is not available...” and if not that it’s “you have been disconnected from the Bo4...” This game is so annoying!

Seq7_RoyaL

Everything is ok 95% of the time but when I encounter an enemy or they start to shoot at me I slow down. The most critical time I need the connection to work I slow down and skip frames. 

SOUNDGURU

It boots me completely off Xbox Live and is somehow affecting my network. Knocks my security camera offline too. I know that would seem to suggest my network but, it’s somehow this game! And all of a sudden today.

orangedrone

It is now Monday, January 21st and I got kicked from my call of duty server where I had just unlocked diamond on my snipers. It took me about a month to do so but when I unlocked it all my challenges for the spectrum camo In call of duty black ops 4 were rest to before I joined the game. I didn’t have anymore bloodthirsties to do but because of this bug never being fixed I now have to get one more bloodthirsty. I’m really bad with snipers and like I said it took me about a month to accumulate 4 bloodthirsties so I would like to know when this bug is getting fixed and when you will give me my bloodthirsties back because as a customer I feel as if I should be compensated for putting more time and money into this game then I have any other since I’ve had it. This bug has ruined my day and like I said earlier I really want you to give me diamond on my snipers please rather then me grinding for it yet again.

Thxtkidsteph

Need to stop updating new items and update what is broken. If you actually cared about the suffering community that is struggling with this trash game they would be more successful. Main reason why call of duty is going downhill 

Maplestreet1
Highlighted

I keep getting disconnected from cod bops4 as well it’s getting extremely annoying its done it to me 5 times in a row even in the middle of a game I’m starting to get pissed 

OMFGBAHATERS

For the past week ive been trying to do zombies EEs solo and every single time i get disconnected. Bo3 did the exact same thing, only in zombies

commando_murder2
Same here bro, this is some bs.
SATX21

Studios