Constantly disconnecting from black ops 4 servers Xbox one

Call of Duty Black Ops 4 Xbox One

My bad im on the ps4 platform, not xbox..but i guess it doesn't matter we are experiencing it on both platforms. BO4 severs need the update, why should we mess with our internet. I play other games fine, its not my internet.

SATX21
My game is not broken at all
Itskingtaetae4
Ur lucky then
Supersonicx9000

Same ***** is happening to me in the last 20 min I have been disconnected like 30 *****ing times ***** is pissing me off 

Redapotliptic
I am with ERROR IU 3 weeks, the game does not start, had new update and did not resolve
UCD_28013892992mgyfIcmGFfYhwl
I and the people I play with have been kicked a lot lately. 2 nights ago I got booted to the homescreen and couldnt sign back on no matter what I did. System reset didnt work.

Let it set overnight and its working again, until I get booted again.
W7PSK

At first I thought it was my network connection but all other online game play fine without an issue been having the issue myself from the first time of purchase due to this issue I stop playing for months only to return to the same thing is either their servers are lacking, their newly release COD I don't think im going to buy it till I comfirm it won't have the exact same issue..

XoLife1Don#4481172
Highlighted

I have the same experience, I swear that when V comes out I won't purchase it because of the horrible experience with BO4 servers.  Someday if you get up earlier before the servers get loaded then you can get a few games in. But Friday or Saturday nights forget it. This has been going on so long that you have to assume that Activision doesn't git a ***** as they already got our money.

viz2001

Same here hasn't finished a single game in the past 24hrs this has been happening this past week but suddenly it got worst I can't even run the game without it crashing at this point Activision is this u pushing us to buy the MW.

Highly dissatisfied

Tlaw187#7524768

This keeps happening to me, too. In the past 30 mins, I've been disconnected from servers four times!!! 

SmokaAndPaynut

Studios