Constantly disconnecting from black ops 4 servers Xbox one

Call of Duty Black Ops 4 Xbox One

I'm experiencing the same issue! Mine is in blackout!
thechebbs

Same here, only not as often as yourself. 

I don't understand why they don't do what PUBG does, and allow you to rejoin a game in progress, if you get disconnected. 

horsley

This keeps happening to me, even after the suggestions from activision 

KB00M99

I am confused... the server is offline alot this past weekend

CURE67

They must dont give a ***** because here I am at 1am,two ***** hours later still getting kicked from these ***** servers. I wish I could shove these game up there ass. #raging

brightwun6

I made an account just to post here to update people that they have not fixed this, I have found no solution. Sorry folks I hope we get a patch or something.

UniverseDiamond

“Disconnected from the Call of Duty Black Ops 4 servers” wont let me play at all. All of my other CODS work fine. Can someone help? 

Whogivesafuz
Same thing happens to me like 5 times a day.

The only thing that lets me reconnect is to reset my PS4. Every other online application on my ps4 will still work, just not B04 unless I reset. FIX THIS
xKingKush

ikr i payed way too much money just to be kicked out of almost every match. It mostly frustrates me when i am trying to play a normal game of blackout with either myself or my friends. It could be great but the developers are refusing to do anything about the servers. I might as well refund the game. It had so much potential only to have this bs Smiley Mad

SovkhanYT

They don't give a ***** apparently... it happens to me alot too... sometimes I feel like throwing my computer on the wall.. it's frustrating as *****!!   So I'm going to say it here!   Activision.... Fix your *****ing game you *****ing morons!!  You see alot of people asking for help and yet you don't *****ing give them answers!! Wake the ***** up!!  You guys are *****ing garbage! Every person here should sue your garbage company for selling a piece of ***** like that and not helping people dealing with your stupid trashy game... 

Kalle79

Studios