Constantly disconnecting from black ops 4 servers Xbox one

Call of Duty Black Ops 4 Xbox One

You really think they care about that? All they are focused on atm is getting their marketplace and COD points going...
AceOfBlackOut

Connection interruption every matchmaking game. Playing on PC with great specs, forwarded ports, and open NAT. Every match DCs at 75% complete. Blackout and Zombies work most of the time. We're all missing double xp weekend 

_elf

I read somewhere to reset your console. 

Herchemicalhalo

Same here. Every 5 Mins i get a disconnect. Even when i am in the Multiplayer menu i get send back to the title screen. Unplayable. Nat type is Open, and my Internet works great with every other game. Could someone please look into this

Kingdusi

Same here. was in the middle of a blackout game (My squad and one other was left) and i got disconnected while I was shooting another player.

Treyarch fix your game. thx 

SethTTV

this has also being happening to me.

All my other onile games work perfectly but call of duty black ops 4 hasnt. Ecery time i go on the game and it connects to the servers in like 20 seconds it disconnects again and this has being happening for quite a while now and it is very fustrating. this needs to be sorted out right away because it make the game basically unplayable.

peartreevalley

I also am having the same issue, I run wired 1000 megs/second. I have all port forwarding in place. Yet I keep getting disconnected even with a reserved IP for my games. Getting very frustrated. None of the other black ops games did this since black ops one in zombies. 

Badestplayer

Definitely continues to happen even after the update. 

positivehf

Its ridiculous the amount of lag and disconnection that occurs. You'd think theyd have this sorted before release with (better) deidcated servers...Apparently we were mistaken

Agent____47

Its ridiculous the amount of lag and disconnection that occurs. You'd think theyd have this sorted before release with (better) deidcated servers...Apparently we were mistaken

Agent____47

Studios