Constantly disconnecting from black ops 4 servers Xbox one

Call of Duty Black Ops 4 Xbox One

Thank god you don’t make the decisions huh 😂 just messing with yeah. Are you playing solo or with friends? When is it actually happening in pre game lobby or during the game? What is your console and in game nat type 

Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/OWUH_Gaming
TODDzillaInLA

It happens when I am in game split screen or solo, in the middle of a match or sometimes it won’t even start the beginning, I have the gears of war 2 terabyte console, and an open nat type.

Kinlay
Do you think they really care?
Weeks ago, they have removed Duo and Solo for SouthAmerica people claiming that we don't enought players to fill all modes.

Now they have remove Squad and put back Duo, claiming the same thing, the thruth is, they have reduced the players from rooms keep because the servers can't handle the amount of players at the same time, due that, we still get disconnected every attempt to play.

Yesterday, Dec 5, in 6 hours trying to play, i get only 6 match till the end, the anothers one, i have disconnected, room unavailable, no server to connect....

We have a small group of 24 person, that play together every night, this group, only 8 keep trying to play Blackout, the others, move to Red Dead 2.

The question that we keep asking, is Why Activision/Treyarch and all team envolved, can't deal with that honestly?
Mine's been that way since Nuketown, tried everything. I did notice my "hidden" location in the settings is way off (? not sure how that works). I could play Blackout solo until update 1.09, now can't even play it without trouble. I got my ISP looking into things today, but he's saying everything looks fine so far, not their problem anyway.

I don't think I'll be spending any money on DLCs, was thinking about a Season Pass.
cheezy jeezy 123

when ever the connection gets really bad, unplug your router for 30 seconds, on your xbox go to settings network advanced alternate mac and clear it. your xbox will hard boot itself, if the connection is still crap then on your router go into the settings look for something that says ip or dhcp release. that refreshes your connection to your ISP if you don't have the option to do that on your router then call your ISP and tell them you use your service for online gaming and its been complete crap the last couple days. tell them you want them to do the release for you and you want them to come out and check the lines and the hardware and also the main junction box. a while ago another place i use to live at the box was about 10000 feet away and it was full of water from a broken sprinkler. TWC changed my bill to $19.99 for about 5 years when it should of been $150 for there highest bandwidth package at the time  

TODDzillaInLA

Yelp, did that last week or so, cleaned xbox (had to redo all info). My NAT is open on game and xbox. The only odd thing I've found is in game settings the "Hidden" location isn't correct, but I'm not sure if that's just the last server I used or what. Although, one time the location was showing at least in the same State, still couldn't play a TDM.

It seems like the game has gotten very sensitive to player's ping, I'm on DSL with no jitter at all, but sometimes have 80-90 ping (still have the 4-5 green bars) since I live in a rural area.

On WW2, I could see other players ping bars and if someone was in the red, I had lag and usually just backed out of the match.

Like I said, it worked great up until the Nuketown download, then seems even worse after the 1.09 update. I'm in the lobby while its building then kicked to start page when the match starts, saying "Lobby is full and unjoinable"

cheezy jeezy 123

That’s a high ping my high side is 30 my low side is 12. Do you have Soectrum by any chance?

TODDzillaInLA
I'm experiencing the same issue! Mine is in blackout!
thechebbs

Same here, only not as often as yourself. 

I don't understand why they don't do what PUBG does, and allow you to rejoin a game in progress, if you get disconnected. 

horsley

This keeps happening to me, even after the suggestions from activision 

KB00M99

Studios