Discusted with getting matched up with Campers

Call of Duty Black Ops 4 Xbox One

I've been getting Matched up all Night with P***y Campers who acts like they are Tough and they are good but yet doesn't have the Balls to proove they are good by pushing up. Instead what they do is they Sit around corners and try slowing down the game waiting for you to walk pass you and then kill you or double team rather than actually trying and I am sick and Tired of Losing to Noobs who doesn't want to learn to get good and I have been loosing most of my games for the Past 2 days straight going on 3 days now because these Campers you put me in at night don't want to play

Fix Your Servers your matching me up with Slow players with low score per minute and I am getting sick of this Even Battlefield servers are better than this

ParanoiaHades26
3 REPLIES 3

The game is so broken.

Try and play with your mates in a party of three and can't even get a lobby going.  If you do get into a lobby after waiting 4 hours you are stuck in a lobby at 250ms ping +.

Last COD i ever buy.

xspance
You poor thing.... people play the game differently, some camp... some run around...... it's what makes the game fun....

I consider it a challenge to killl campers....

Try considering other people when you play not just your own way to play, It's called multiplayer for a reason, you want toconstantly run around go play against Bots, I hear they don't camp.

Problem is camping seems to be endemic... one person does it and people see it works so before the game is over you have 3 or 4 people camping like the boy scouts...

I'm not a big run arounder, I'm middle aged and haven't got the reactions or 20/20 vision for it anymore but I don't stay in one place either.... a favorite pastime of mine is to kill spawn killers.... which I'm sure your good at.

My biggest issue is when late at night in the UK the servers seem to get so laggy it's impossible to run around and win a gun fight ( feels like we get moved to the US servers) so this encourages camping even more.
alibx11

@ParanoiaHades26 wrote:

I am sick and Tired of Losing to Noobs who doesn't want to learn to get good and I have been loosing most of my games for the Past 2 days straight going on 3 days now because these Campers 

Fix Your Servers your matching me up with Slow players with low score per minute and I am getting sick of this Even Battlefield servers are better than this

Lmao if your so good I have to question who the noob is. Also note spm is not the objective depending on the game mode spm does not equal win ptfo does.

Go play bots is your best bet as you still haven’t figured out how to counter certain styles of game play. Not to hard to do in this game 🤪.

play bots and have yourself a good one.

MindSpazms Level 75

Studios