Call of Duty Black Ops 4 Xbox One

Highlighted

Posting for a friend who's downloaded the free trial, but he can't get past the main screen which forces him to sign up or just close the game. He's made an account but can't log in, and after attempting to log in via this website to link his xbox that way, the account doesn't even allow him to enter the password he used is wrong. Anyone know any workarounds to this, since I'm seeing various issues all over the internet for this exact problem, and after searching all the support section, no answers. Any help is appreciated!

MikeasaurusRex
8 REPLIES 8
Lo mismo pero en ps4
Catoso

Everytime I try sign in on my Call of Duty account it keeps giving me errors, unable to sign in means can't play the free trial 

Mattysc1987

Same thing, game trail is broken on Xbox . Linked my account, signed up for Activision and still: acct err. Why would you put out a shotty trial? Is this supposed to make me want to buy it? 

jose is there

Same thing, game trail is broken on Xbox . Linked my account, signed up for Activision and still: acct err. Why would you put out a shotty trial? Is this supposed to make me want to buy it? 

jose is there

I’m on ps4 and I came to this part of the community to see if I was the only one but I guess I’m not 😐😐😐

Kmartinez1995

I have the same problem aswell but I think it’s the servers

Add thing here
kyronisonxbox

Not working for me either and it's been 2 days

14lescott

I have the same issue. Complete waste of time.

Natetheezy150

Studios