I lost two outfits for Recon.

Call of Duty Black Ops 4 Xbox One

I had two outfits that lit up. They were both under the Tiger Stripe. Not sure why or if having them was a mistake. One was Cobalt and one was Juniper and they lit up in patterns and such. Now it’s replaced with just cloth outfits. 

Attft
6 REPLIES 6

Same here it disappeared today, juniper was really cool and now it’s gone....

DubPurpz#7698661

Yeah they were my favorites so far.  Sucks to lose them.  Maybe they will come back. 

Attft
The exact same thing happened to me after the Ancient Evil update my juniper outfit disappeared and got replace with some common camo outfit and i'm still mad about it that was my favorite outfit
_Shakim_

include me . liked them so much kept checking tiger stripes in other characters to see if they where there too. obviously a glitch that we had them but maybe a sign of things to come.

panhead1948
I actually sent in a complaint to see what happened and he said he needed to know when and where I got them. He also wanted a picture of me wearing them in the theater. Only problem is every time I check the theater it comes back and says that it can’t be watched because of an error. So who knows what happened
Attft
Highlighted

support is clueless anyway. they don't know ***** and all they do is run interference. they are not your friend they are company guys

panhead1948

Studios