If you missed the switchblade unlock in grande heist will their be another way to unlock it?

Call of Duty Black Ops 4 Xbox One

If you missed the unlock for the switchblade in grande heist. Will their be another opportunity?

B3AT1NGU1
4 REPLIES 4

@B3AT1NGU1 wrote:

If you missed the unlock for the switchblade in grande heist. Will their be another opportunity?

Hypothetically if the weapon has an MKII version you could still get it out of a crate drop even if you missed getting the base version unlocked before said operation ended. I dont think theres and official list of all the weapons that have MKII variants though so I dont know that the switchblade even has one yet

-TR-Deadric

If he didn't get the Switchblade going through the tiers during the operation, I doubt very much that he would get a reserve crate with the MKII version since he didn't have the original gun.

TurdFerguson#5861602

@TurdFerguson#5861602 wrote:

If he didn't get the Switchblade going through the tiers during the operation, I doubt very much that he would get a reserve crate with the MKII version since he didn't have the original gun.

Even if you dont have the original you can still get the MKII versions (or you used to be able to anyways). People who didnt hit 100 in Operation Zero to unluck the Swat were posting they lucked out and got the MKII version and I think the Switchblade just recieved an MKII varient with the last update.

-TR-Deadric
Highlighted

Never knew that.  Thanks for the info.

TurdFerguson#5861602

Studios