League Play Not Counting Ladder results

Call of Duty Black Ops 4 Xbox One

I finished rank 43 my first event and that was counted but i've since placed 12th and 9th and recieved no gems, no progression, and my highest placing is still at 43rd. So what's the point in playing league play if I get nothing to show for it?

GrimHero997
5 REPLIES 5
Just play a match Smiley Happy
iDreamy
Highlighted

I too am having the same issues. I posted a thread on this forum and believe it or not they marked it as spam. I have screenshots that will back up this claim to show that it is a real thing and it is happening to other people not just myself. I post some pics below showing what is happening. I made a thread on this but of course the powers that be removed it and somehow came up with the idea of marking it as spam. I imagine that this reply to your post will be removed fast.. so hopefully you get to see this, but overall nothing is going to happen since the developers are just ignoring it and activision could care less they just want us to buy the next one. #1.first one i got in the AM of Friday.pngThis is the first welcome page for the new ladder#2. this is the last image i took my stats should be more like 2800 was the amount that it was.pngthis is where i battled my way up to 1st place and even got some padding in place to try and make sure i keep it3. This One is the Screenshot from After it wiped my points.pngThis is the Third screen showing me the welcome page again which of course means that all my points are gone and i am back to square one.

Digital Bill
Digitalbil
In case somehow it was not clear, to follow the timeline pay attention to the countdown in each picture, this will help you to understand the progression better.
Digital Bill
Digitalbil

I'm having the same issue, i placed first in the last event and it still says "Processing Ladder Results" this needs to be fixed im not going to grind out on league play if its not going to work and give me my 1st place rank... 

HumbleSkin
I did sort of get a resolve for this issue and in my opinion I feel it was a fair deal. Its been several weeks now and I have only experienced it one time since i posted this. I did not report it since it happened right at the beginning of a new ladder. I have not had any other real issues either. I like the progression where things are going and I really do think the world league is what is drawing a lot of people back and back again. I am sure Blackout is also responsible as well but I could not imagine trying to go back to playing league mode, World League is where its at. It would be sweet if they would open the API up so that we could form and organize our own subdivision leagues with the Call of Duty world. I am almost done with the design for creating our own league. Contact me if anyone reads this and they would like to learn a bit more about when and how our league is going to function.
Digital Bill
Digitalbil

Studios