Call of Duty Black Ops 4 Xbox One

Well to say the least I’m saying goodbye to cod made by Activision and Treyarch.  This game had potential but somehow you all keep ruining the game.  This last update has put me past my threshold.  Servers suck. You don’t pay attention to the flaws of the game. You give people what ever they want.  There is no commitment nor dedication for longevity for this.  You just wanted money and I will no longer be part of it through any games that are manufactured by either of you.  Fix the game not add more to it.  Once game is fixed then add. 

War_Ensemble
4 REPLIES 4
in reply to War_Ensemble

ditto they screwed me again . gets worse with every update. how many times they gonna tell me to uninstall and reinstall this stupid game. 

panhead1948
in reply to War_Ensemble

I agree and am pretty much done too. It gets worse and worse everytime they supposedly fix it. Gonna spend my time and money somewhere else since they've turned this into a piece of *****.

GrabDaMic
in reply to GrabDaMic

Completely agree.  With every update the game has been made that much worse.  I'm done with this crap.  Will wait for the next COD to be released and hopefully it won't be anything like this garbage game.

TwoThrones007
in reply to TwoThrones007

hope is the lie you told yourself yesturday

panhead1948

Studios