Call of Duty Black Ops 4 Xbox One

To Activision, 

This report has been stated on October 12th 12:47 central standard time.

I would like to inform you of an issue regarding the Paint Jobs inside of the BO4 Xbox One edition.

Whenever I try to equip my paint job onto my gun it shows that it is equipped on the gun visualy inside of the create a class menu, but it does not show the paint job selected like the pre-made challenge camos.  The paint job will not show in any game mode, even though visualy the camo is equipped in the create a class menu; I have also restarted both my console and game and repeated the process.  If you could look into this that would help out the whole community, or if it is just me; could you please notify me.

Sincerely, Red

Warfstash
29 REPLIES 29

I’m having the same issue.  The preset camo patterns work but anything I create fails to appear in-game. 

Thefunkydrummer
in reply to Thefunkydrummer
I'm having the same issue
UCD_28177488098kfcPOkFtJRNBUj

I can only paint on one side?

Sci0n

It actually just mirrors the camo and covers the top too!

TTrainBR77

I have the same issue too I hate that I can only paint on one side of the gun I mentioned this plenty of times and still no fix on this matter...I take it Activision dont care about the problem I would think by now they would fix this but still no update on it...I'm playing on the xbox platform too and I'm not sure if this issue is with everyone or just players with xbox 

R_Jay_Magic
Same issue
LOGiK_HERO

Same issue here. Thanks 

LOGiK_HERO

hi 

i had this issue at first but i found a salution. all you have to do is spam A on it until you hear a sound

@Warfstash wrote:

To Activision, 

I would like to inform you of an issue regarding the Paint Jobs inside of the BO4 Xbox One edition.

Whenever I try to equip my paint job onto my gun it shows that it is equipped on the gun visualy inside of the create a class menu, but it does not show the paint job selected like the pre-made challenge camos.  The paint job will not show in any game mode, even though visualy the camo is equipped in the create a class menu; I have also restarted both my console and game and repeated the process.  If you could look into this that would help out the whole community, or if it is just me; could you please notify me.

Sincerely, Red

@Warfstash wrote:

To Activision, 

Sincerely, Red

jakshad

I'm having the same issue, someone posted a solution saying to spam the A button to equip the painting until you hear an audible sound, but it hasn't worked for me, hopefully it helps someone though. 

Nitocin#8340050

Studios