Call of Duty Black Ops 4 Xbox One

Same issue and its now the 28th. Activision or Treyarch needs to at least address that it is a known issue!

Stewie_III

Having issues since launch day. Latest update did not fix this... xbox

xXISAVIOR7Xx

On PC, can confirm on Oct. 29th it still does not work...come on Treyarch fix your *****. Or release a *****ing game that has core components working. . .

xsocksman

Actually pissed off from this, made a sick paintjob camo and it can't even apply onto my gun.. Also applying layers on the top doesn't work and they should add the ability to create a layer for the right side, not just mirror the left side Smiley Mad

RN-HTRM

I've been having the same issue on ps4 but it works most of the time on multilayer but not zombies and I have some kicks paint jobs I wanna be able to use on both and also be able to use paint jobs on cartoon mode in zombies

OMEGA-ELITE-

The 19th of November still doesn’t work for zombies but works for multiplayer 

XlIRhinoIlX

Oct 21 and zombies still doesn't show in game

RadioCrusader

I am having the same issue. But, I'd like to add, other weapons in the edit menu appear all white after I put a paintjob on my gun.

Spirit_Smexy_Wolf
in reply to Spirit_Smexy_Wolf

Same issue. Annoying

BilboTBaginz

why would you ask you it from activision, they just publish games. ask the develepor, the ones who actually does all the updates and patches

arcanesama

Studios