S6 Stingray totally broken..... not registering shots

Call of Duty Black Ops 4 Xbox One

Is it just me or is anybody else having issues with the S6 Stingray?

I thought "oh great a new weapon" when I opened my weapon bribe but seems like some of the shots just aren't registering with this gun.

I mostly play HCTDM and am finding that even catching players from behind and having them dead to rights, center scope the bullets don't seem to be registering at all, I  mean "at all"... the person i'm shooting at doesn't even seem to realise he's being shot at.... I can see them on my screen going to target but am not getting hit markers, reactions from the opponent, nothing....

This doesn't happen all the time but does seem to be frequent, has gotten me killed more times than enough cause if I change to my secondary weapon there's no problem, but given the frantic nature of BO4 I quite often get killed doing this.

alibx11
11 REPLIES 11

Same issue. Seems totally broken.

SpazKillington

I thought the same thing about the s6 stingray till searching more about it on YouTube. It takes some time getting use to but it doesn’t shoot bullets either it shoots little Grenades. The shot pattern is more arched than bullets and you kinda gotta shoot where they are going and not where they are when on the move. 

Sloth_cult
Your talking about the operator mod which is an explosive tip bullet which I'm not using..... no affect at all on the issues I'm having.

Also I'm shooting at some people who aren't running and so don't need to lead my bullets so again you are incorrect.

As I said I play HCTDM and have shot someone with 3 bursts from the Stingray, got hit marks on all of them and the player still wasn't dead... WTF????? Thats 6 bullets in total... in Hardocre and it didn't kill them.....

Sometimes I don't even get hit markers... something really isn't right with it.

alibx11

You gotta learn how to use it but the gun its deadly you just gotta practice with it 

SIEGFRIED2012
Every gun is deadly in HCTDM... but not when the shots aren't registering..... and I don't know how many times i have to say it if people aren't reading the previous posts but I am not using the Operator mode explosive rounds.

I noticed some youtube streamers have been having issues with it as well so it's not just me...
alibx11

You shoot explosive rounds I learn two things with the operator mod you can take down uavs and sniper nest plus the other helicopter too lol use my loudout  red dot with grip with the operator mod 

SIEGFRIED2012

Just got the gun came here to find out the same thing. So it’s not just me that’s good. 

Fatalthumbz1

I have been having the same issue with or without the operator mod, I wrote to Activision support and the suggested clearing the cache by turning the console off then unplugging it for at least two minutes then restarting and trying the stingray again. I did as they suggested and it helped a lot, for the first few matches but then right back to shots not registering. So everyone thinks this gun is so OP, and it would be, except sometimes, a lot of the time, the shots dont register 

ChiefSniperMD

That happend to me 2 today. I got it from an ultra wepond bribe a was super excited but then when I got into a game with it... About 75% of shots that should of hit didn't. 

THIS NEEDS TO BE FIXED!

DankToad505

Studios