Call of Duty Black Ops 4 Xbox One

I'm having the same issue downloaded zombie map but season pass not registering on the game

kinghit84

THIS ISSUE IS SO BROKEN WHY DID I SPEND 100 ***** DOLLARS

sithsackboy

I purchased the PRO edition. I have the shadow man unlocked. Obviously no points will show yet, as we dont have a in game product yet. However, I do NOT have access to Classified. It shows green arrow with "black Ops pass Required"  i click on it and it shows that i have both the pass AND Classified purchased... WTF. One of the reasons I even  bought this game.. pass included was for the zombies  

MoNtA6rr
Personally, I think Activision should allow those that paid for a premium version or upgrade to one to have new content only a couple days later than PS4. That’s why I don’t pay anything more than the game.
Activision took your money up front. They should give you your content.
es1station

I'm having same problem wtf is going on

Thanos1989

@kinghit84 wrote:

I'm having the same issue downloaded zombie map but season pass not registering on the game

Callibow1

Same I even checked my ready to install for bo4 and nothing showed up

ImBatman53

Yeah samething happened to me it only shows that i have the classified zombs map but thats what doesnt make sense if i have that, shouldnt the black ops pass be downloaded as well??????

SHARZZZZZZ
Highlighted

Yes I am having the same issue, I bought the $100 digital version and now it still asks me to buy it in game, and it says I own the black ops pass in the microsoft store... 

Anorfax

same i am have the same problem too if find a why to fix it tell me

Bryce,Whitman
hockeyproman

Studios