Call of Duty Black Ops 4 Xbox One

Highlighted

Solution for PS4 players;

First go to library on your ps4.

Go to purchased games, click on black ops 4.

Then go down to the playstation store TAB.

There you are able to download the multiplayer and zombie maps.

Hope this helps. 

Peace

Peabasher

I bought it with the disk and I don’t even have the maps or the reaper or magic man characters. I tried calling support and they just direct me here.

PILOTV1

Are you sure you have it installed?

Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/OWUH_Gaming
TODDzillaInLA

Its telling me that i own the pass that i may download it. But nothing shows up. It has a lock on game store. I restarted it and nothing. Please fix 

SilenceDeathA4765

Are you on XB1 or PS4? Also, is this in relation to the newest MP maps that just came out today on PS4? 

Go to Activision Aces!
Community Coordinator

I am on XB1 and have season pass. I confirmed that I have Map Pack 1 installed. After the update today 02.19.2019, i get the yellow triangle on the multiplayer loading screen. When i select a multiplayer playlist, it says that i do not have the dlc maps (Madagascar & elevation). 

AUJedi

Same my pass isnt working and my weapons are not there either. Not sure what is going on. 

SOUNDGURU

Got you and thanks for the response. That's just a visual error essentially. It is referring to the MP map pack coming out next week, not the first map pack. We are looking into it, but I wouldn't worry unless you are having issues with the first MP maps (Elevation and Madagascar) not showing up. 

Go to Activision Aces!
Community Coordinator

I have the same issue, Xbox One X, Digital deluxe edition, have the cloaca ops

psyboombaba

I have the same issue, Xbox One X, Digital deluxe edition, have the black ops 4 season pass installed. I still get the error message that I don’t have the dlc maps on. I purchased the digital deluxe for $130 and it’s frustrating that Activision couldn’t fix an issue which is persistent from December 12, 2018. 

@Seanicus23 can you please look into this and help me out in anyway you can? 

psyboombaba

Studios