Call of Duty Black Ops 4 Xbox One

I have the same issue, Xbox One X, Digital deluxe edition, have the cloaca ops

psyboombaba
Highlighted

I have the same issue, Xbox One X, Digital deluxe edition, have the black ops 4 season pass installed. I still get the error message that I don’t have the dlc maps on. I purchased the digital deluxe for $130 and it’s frustrating that Activision couldn’t fix an issue which is persistent from December 12, 2018. 

@Seanicus23 can you please look into this and help me out in anyway you can? 

psyboombaba

I'm not sure if you all are missing all of the messages about this from yesterday, but to quote myself: 

That's just a visual error essentially. It is referring to the MP map pack coming out next week, not the first map pack. We are looking into it, but I wouldn't worry unless you are having issues with the first MP maps (Elevation and Madagascar) not showing up. 

Are you running into some issue or are you just worried about that yellow symbol claiming you do not have all content installed? If so, please refer to the above. 

Go to Activision Aces!
Community Coordinator

I am referring to Madagascar and Elevation. 

I cannot find them in Multiplayer in any game modes. 

To reiterate, I am referring to the first MP maps Madagascar and Elevation not showing up. Can you please help if you can? 

psyboombaba

Same here, seasonpass not working

Joep_de_Noep

clear save data and cache after each update. if you still have the exclamation mark next to your name go to the store in the first menu click on the pass and make sure you have the pass installed

Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/OWUH_Gaming
TODDzillaInLA

Same here, seasonpass not working

pNxCeno

Have done all of that before finding b this thread.  It's still not working.   

goddss6

Did anyone get this resolved? It just started happening to me randomly yesterday Smiley Sad

mehniacal

What started happening? Could you please provide some details? Is it not what we were talking about in previous posts related to the upcoming MP maps? 

Go to Activision Aces!
Community Coordinator

Studios