Call of Duty Black Ops 4 Xbox One

I have a PS4 and Blk Ops 4 on disc, not download. I purchased the Season Pass last night, it downloaded, but my game continues to not recognize that I’ve purchased it.

• When I’m in the game it has never been able to link to the store. 
  • I’ve had the exclamation point inside the triangle to the left of my name. 
  • When I click on options for the downloaded Classified Add-On that is part of the Black Ops Pass,  it states that I need to insert my COD WWII disc. 
ForYourMALICE

I have access to things from the season pass but not the maps elevation or Madagascar. I have a yellow triangle that says that I don't have the DLC to access them. How do I fix this? I have already uninstalled and reinstalled several times as well as restarting the Xbox and clearing the cache.

patbak0822

@mehniacal wrote:

Did anyone get this resolved? It just started happening to me randomly yesterday Smiley Sad

Just started yesterday for me as well. Tried a clean install of the DLC, and then a clean install of the entire game. Xbox storage shows that I have everything installed, and the in-game store even says I own all the DLC, but I have a yellow icon next to my character and on the playlists saying I don't have DLC 1. 

Does anyone have a solution? Seems to have started with the most recent update.

Xbox one X, external hardrive.

B3dtim3

I'm having the same problem.   All of my DLCs show up in offline mode,  but not online multiplayer.  

goddss6

I'm having the same problem.... ever since the update on 19th Feb my season pass and DLC maps have disappeared from my playlists and I have the yellow triangle showing next to my name....

Am hoping it's sorted by next week...

Was working fine prior to the update.

alibx11

I started a ticket through the support page.

They know all about it, I answered their questions, just waiting on a response.

This was the info they wanted, which clearly indicates they know straight away what problems I'm having.

"       "

• Platform
  • Gamer tag
  • Do you receive any error message? If yes, what's the message?
  • Do you have the option to see the maps on local match?
  • Do you have a little triangle right next to your gamer tag?
Wontstandstill

Same here, bought season pass but can't get dlc map pack 2.  I have been playing cod ww2, so done with b04, their greed is beyond words.

ravenwoodmel

Map Pack 2 hasn't been released yet except on PS4. It will be out tomorrow on 2/26 on XB1 and PC. 

Go to Activision Aces!
Community Coordinator

I purchased the season pass around 20/02/19 on my XB1 and I can't play the dlc maps. All I got from the pass was my 1000 cod points. I understand that the yellow triangle might be a visual error but the maps never come up in rotation in multiplayer. I only brought the pass for the 2 existing dlc maps and the ones coming out soon. Feel I have wasted £40. I have tried renstalling the dlc and my XB1 says there are installed. Very frustrating.

Nedd76

Sorry to hear that, but all of those maps should be out now (MP map pack 1 & 2). Did you already check your add-ons in your playlists to see if those maps are showing as available for that mode you are playing? There is also a playlist specifically for the new maps now, but you should those all available in standard modes too. Just check the map list to make sure. 

Go to Activision Aces!
Community Coordinator

Studios