Call of Duty Black Ops 4 Xbox One

Ok. I go in to multiplayer, there the map pack mosh pit but it is greyed out. I select it and it prompts me to download the maps. I select download and it tells me I have purchased the maps and they are installed!

In core mode it says I do not have the DLC maps in this playlist. Map selection will be limited.

Nedd76

I have deleted and 're installed the DLC for a second time and it seems to be good now.

Nedd76

I see. Thanks. Could you check outside of the game in your add-ons section for the game to make sure they are showing there too? If so, please try uninstalling and reinstalling each individual map pack. 

Go to Activision Aces!
Community Coordinator

This just happened to me after today's update. To fix it, I cleared my console cache and renamed/remade the network. My NAT also could not be found due to not being able to find a Teredo address, so make sure you have NAT results appearing.

JOEPRO_v2

Got the solution from Activision.

She told me to go to the store and manually install the Grand Heist or what ever it is pack and it will fix my problems.

I already did that last night, except I went to My Apps & Games and it was in the ready to install section, so I did it there.

I just logged on, the yellow triangle is gone, I seem to be able to access the DLC map pack play lists now & the World League hub is up too.

So far so good.

Wontstandstill

Got the solution from Ac-tivision.

She told me to go to the store and manually install the Grand Heist or what ever it is pack and it will fix my problems.

I already did that last night, except I went to My Apps & Games and it was in the ready to install section, so I did it there.

I just logged on, the yellow triangle is gone, I seem to be able to access the DLC map pack play lists now & the World League hub is up too.

So far so good.

Wontstandstill
Some advice -
Go to the store, select Operation Grand Heist.
Make sure it says "installed"

Do the same for Operation Absolute Zero.

This is what worked for me.
MindlessFate

Mine shows Adquirido... ???? Please help 

Drum4

And if it says Adquirido???? Please help i cant get any thing..

Drum4
  1. I bought a Season pass and Its not going 
Drum4

Studios