Call of Duty Black Ops 4 Xbox One

1. I bought a Season pass and Its not going 
Drum4

Has this been fixed yet? 

skaplan723

Hey there, 

What issue are you running exactly? There are quite a few troubleshooting options to try for that and some of it is just confusion about how to activate the individual map packs or the Black Ops Pass itself. However, just let me know the details and I'll see what we can try. 

Go to Activision Aces!
Community Coordinator

hello

I have the season pass and I have downloaded all the DLC they are all installed but it does not work .. I do not have access to the map Madagascar ...

SERBIAN-WARRIORS

Hey there, sorry to hear that but is it just that one individual map? Also, are you not seeing it in the playlist menus where it lists out what maps are available for that playlist? Lastly, can you access the map (or maps) in custom matches? 

Go to Activision Aces!
Community Coordinator

The blackout characters from the black ops pass no longer say that I own them, but instead take me to the store when I try to select them. I own the black ops pass, and the multiplayer and zombie maps function, but the blackout characters no longer work. Is there a fix?

Bombraider491

Hey there, sorry for the long delay in response, but that should just be a temporary issue that is resolved through either doing a hard reset of your console or just removing your XB profile and then adding it back again. Have you tried either of those options and if so any luck? 

Go to Activision Aces!
Community Coordinator

Studios