Call of Duty Black Ops 4 Xbox One

Same here, seasonpass not working

Joep_de_Noep

clear save data and cache after each update. if you still have the exclamation mark next to your name go to the store in the first menu click on the pass and make sure you have the pass installed

Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/OWUH_Gaming
TODDzillaInLA

Same here, seasonpass not working

pNxCeno

Have done all of that before finding b this thread.  It's still not working.   

goddss6

Did anyone get this resolved? It just started happening to me randomly yesterday Smiley Sad

mehniacal

What started happening? Could you please provide some details? Is it not what we were talking about in previous posts related to the upcoming MP maps? 

Community Coordinator

I have a PS4 and Blk Ops 4 on disc, not download. I purchased the Season Pass last night, it downloaded, but my game continues to not recognize that I’ve purchased it.

• When I’m in the game it has never been able to link to the store. 
  • I’ve had the exclamation point inside the triangle to the left of my name. 
  • When I click on options for the downloaded Classified Add-On that is part of the Black Ops Pass,  it states that I need to insert my COD WWII disc. 
ForYourMALICE

I have access to things from the season pass but not the maps elevation or Madagascar. I have a yellow triangle that says that I don't have the DLC to access them. How do I fix this? I have already uninstalled and reinstalled several times as well as restarting the Xbox and clearing the cache.

patbak0822

@mehniacal wrote:

Did anyone get this resolved? It just started happening to me randomly yesterday Smiley Sad

Just started yesterday for me as well. Tried a clean install of the DLC, and then a clean install of the entire game. Xbox storage shows that I have everything installed, and the in-game store even says I own all the DLC, but I have a yellow icon next to my character and on the playlists saying I don't have DLC 1. 

Does anyone have a solution? Seems to have started with the most recent update.

Xbox one X, external hardrive.

B3dtim3

I'm having the same problem.   All of my DLCs show up in offline mode,  but not online multiplayer.  

goddss6

Studios