Call of Duty Black Ops 4 Xbox One

same issue, when I originally opened the game it showed me the option to select my special outfit or whatever but all times I have started the game it treats my deluxe edition like a standard edition

Hutcherman

I brought the $200 mystery box edition and my black ops pass also does not work as Well as any dlc i got. 

grove street

My season pass is doing the same thing, I got the zombie map but still cannot use shadow man. please help!

IIIBeeZyIII

Same issue. Blackout character not working, Also where are my 8500 cod points? 

MuffinRawr09

Same problem here. I got to unlock 1 day of the dead skin, and I found one smg variant/skin. Blackout character is not working, and the adds for the digital deluxe/enhanced versions says you're getting 4 characters, so where are the remaining 3 characters? And is this really it? This was all we got for pre-ordering and buying the most expensive edition there was? I am SO dissapointed.

markryder

me too

ThexXSavageXx23
Having the same issue. When I try to pick shadow man for blackout it has a green arrow, I hit A and it takes me to the store. I show that I have the classified maps for zombies, and that I purchased the pass but don't seem to be working
RabidWombat

I’m having the exact same issue

TBATazMaster

Same here got the mystery box edition put in my codes, and it has let me play classified and even gave me shadow man in black out but it shortly went away.

JAYDEN1e3

This is ridiculous. I am livid. Never spending money on activision ever again. This issue is nothing new. It happened on bo3 as well and has to bite the bullet and spend another $40 to get the season pass for my son who has a sub account under mine. Activision needs to fix this issue now. 

sithsackboy

Studios