Call of Duty Black Ops 4 Xbox One

I hae 3 different xbox. one in my living room for movies, one on my desk that i game on, one in my sons room. the xbox in my sons room is our home xbox, i only have 1 black ops pass - no issues

everyone else crying about the content, it comes and goes. give them a little time. saturday i got on to play and i was missing a bunch of stuff. it even had me deranked. i played a couple hours then got off, came back 20 min later all my stuff was back and cause of douible xp i was about 20 something levels higher in my presitege

people complaing about the cod points. no one has them. there is no store yet to use them. the next update should have the black market supply drop like in bo3 

Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/OWUH_Gaming
TODDzillaInLA

there is nothing at the moment for the black ops pass. when you first start the game and depending on what version you purchased it tells you everyting that you get and for the black ops pass and rest of the extra content it says TBA

Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/OWUH_Gaming
TODDzillaInLA

People are missing shadow man and cod points. 

I am too.

FurretInASuit

I don’t have my blackout characters despite buying the digital deluxe edition also I have the classified zombies map but it only works in solo mode please fix or else.

xXBLUEXCELTICXx

My friend and I are having a similar issue. My deluxe edition SP works then for no reason I get kicked or game crashes and SP does same as reported here by others. I delete the SP and redownload which works for awhile but then again, back to not recognizing my pass yet telling me in store I own it.

A bit ridiculous tbh, I hope they get this fixed very soon. 

BACTERIASOUR

I have the same exact problem still, I didn't even get the day of the dead skin. My game is glitched so I can't even see any outfits for the characters and on top of that in the microsoft store it still says that I have it downloaded. If anyone finds a way to fix  it tell us please.

qoneill117

I spent $100 on the deluxe and the same is happening to me 

KibblesMan

Same for me . Bought the Mustery Box edition. Super pissed.

nautica2509

If youre on xbox one, go to home page, go to call of duty black ops 4, press the start button on it, go to manage game and add ons, and install the map. Thats how I got it. 

predator_20902

I am the same as everyone else here. I have the Digital deluxe enhanced version on Xbox, the classified map installed no problem but the Shadow man is locked.. If I click download (the green arrow) it takes me to the store and shows that I have the SP installed!

Macready1978

Studios