Call of Duty Black Ops 4 Xbox One

Reiniciou ? Como ?
Ocaida
Como vocês resolveram esse problema ?
Ocaida

estou com problemas com o pass do meu jogo, ele não funciona 

alguém me ajuda por favor 

Ocaida

Same thing currently happening with my digital download copy. What can I do to solve this in anticipation of DLC 1???

kubaya

Honestly for me after a day or so I got my rewards randomly. I know that that is not much to go off of but just keep playing and eventually you will receive the rewards. Still restart here and there just to double check. I wish you the best.

qoneill117

!!! ONE POSSIBLE SOLUTION !!!

Go back to the Microsoft Store, click on the Black Ops Pass. Check to see if its installed. If it says "Install", that means the system is recognizing that you've paid for it. It just needs to be re-installed.

I had this issue. Came here to look for solutions. Since nobody had one I did some double checking. Its weird because I had the Pass and the Classified zombies map downloaded before and even played a match or two on it. Nonetheless, the game was telling me I needed to buy it even though it was telling me I'd purchased it already. It may be possible the developers uninstalled these things in one of the recently large updates.

ApocalipTic_ChaOs

So I already had purchased the black ops past and dlc came out and I installed it but it says I have to install it pls help🤔

TheZackscott

go to manage game and then delete saved data and cache then restart the game. 

Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/OWUH_Gaming
TODDzillaInLA

Solution for PS4 players;

First go to library on your ps4.

Go to purchased games, click on black ops 4.

Then go down to the playstation store TAB.

There you are able to download the multiplayer and zombie maps.

Hope this helps. 

Peace

Peabasher

I bought it with the disk and I don’t even have the maps or the reaper or magic man characters. I tried calling support and they just direct me here.

PILOTV1

Studios