Shooting players first then the game cheats me

Call of Duty Black Ops 4 Xbox One

With the new updates, it seems I am being cheated out of kills. On more than one occasion, I get the drop on an enemy and shoot first, only to have them shoot and kill me. Once I had level 3 armor and full health, and using a tactical rampart. Shot across to another house at an enemy, and he shoots back at me with a Swat, and kills me! I sneak up behind one guy and unload on him with a Vapr. I had level 2 armor on and full health, but I start shooting him first, only to have him turn around and kill me. Then I had a guy walk into a room while I had my KN57 trained on the door, and I open fire on him right away. Again, he jumps around and kills me. I had full health and level 2 armor. Something is just not right with this game now. I have been cheated so many times like this that it is not even fun anymore. Is anyone else seeing this?

MASTERSIDEOUS
1 REPLY 1

This crap happens all the time and it pisses me off too. I am so tired of people saying it's my internet connection though I know it's not. I have a better connection than 90% of the people who play this game and being an electrical engineer in the automation industry I have built many networks and know how to monitor them. I am not sure what the cause is but I am getting to the point of just uninstalling the whole game and playing something else. IMO I think it's a problem witht he servers. This game get so out of synch it's comical sometimes. Take video with a third party camera then watch what you record vs. what the in game video records and you'll see a differene when that's happening to you. You'll also see a lot of missed shots killing you and your missed shots killing others and I don't think it's only going to get worse. Since everytime they send out an upgrade something else doesn't work. Not to mention how horrible there servers are. Good luck yo.

GrabDaMic

Studios