Split screen gameplay and lag

Call of Duty Black Ops 4 Xbox One

Yer same here, I can't believe how bad split screen is on this game, especially seeing how well ww2 is. Me and my partner are back playing Ww2 until treyarch sort this out. Way too small to see anything. 

cf1988
Splitscreen is awful, everything is way too small, can barely see any writing on screen, mini map and even enemies. Black bars at sides of screen need to go and everything scaled right to fit screen just like ww2. They made splitscreen perfect. Please fix this treyarch so me and wife can play and enjoy yhis game. Feel like I've wasted my money at the moment, and this game could be so good!
cf1988

Me and my wife are so disapodisapp at how bad the split screen is....😒 Every other COD worked fine. Im using a PS4 pro btw.

Fliptechmed1

Having the same issue. I'm also having an issue where when the other person dies in Blackout I lose all audio untill they spectate me and then I get audio from them spectating. Blackout is the worst in splitscreen totally unplayable. Multiplayer is better but the FPS drop whenever someone rounds a corner is basically instant death. 

Please fix this! 

GrizzlyPope

Same exact issue, even went as far as upgrading to 400mbps internet (Comcast) to try to fix the issue - still unplayable. We default to WW2 now

(PS4 Pro)

NothingGiven

My split screen on PS4 pro is horrible too! I hate how small the screen is, how can we go backwards from WWII? They need to fix this ASAP

USMCCWO

yea even on the xbox x it looks a bit pixilated and the black bars on the side are very annoying. They might be to keep the game running at a higher frame rate but thats just a guess 

0israel

Exact problem, i lag on split screen. I cant read the text. The corner map is really small. 

When one player die the lag stop! I got 60 Mbps and the ps4 is wired directly to the router...

When PS will put two video output on is console... grrrrr

Rickyb35

Was an update today anybody know if it fixed this very annoying issue? Be pretty pissed if it didn’t. 

Ross1890

NO Actually it made it worse because now if you play splitscreen with more than 2 pepole you will get a (lobby error 30301) in my case it crashes the game

0israel

Studios