Splitscreen crashes Game on Xbox one X

Call of Duty Black Ops 4 Xbox One

Every 1 or 2 or 3 round in Blackout espacially, the game freezes while playing in splitscreen. We are in a 3 men team and it is really frustrating, our mate is then alone against 4 men teams, and we dont get any reward for the rounds, even if we had points for killing etc. The game freezes and then we wait until we get kicked in xbox mainmenu or we start the game our self a new.  And we tried many things. Switching graphics from 4k to 1080p.

We play splitscreen in vertical. So the screen is not to small.

We checked our router for ports. And we reinstalled the game last night

First try to play today in splitscreen, we both looted a weapon, made 10 step and freeezzzzeee. Playing alone is no problem and we play 4-5 rounds wirhout any problems.

Its annoying. 

Terzia
11 REPLIES 11

I thought it was just me. I have the same problem when I play on split screen. Its frustrating and I hope they fix it.

Phatryda

I hope so. 

This Weekend it was unplayable.

Yesterday in every Blackout game we tried in Splitscreen we got kicked out.

We gave up, all we could do is to play alone and switch turns.... and that sucks, that we cant play together :/

Terzia

@Phatryda wrote:

I thought it was just me. I have the same problem when I play on split screen. Its frustrating and I hope they fix it.

I also thought that it wa just me. It's good to know that I'm not alone!

Putting the FU back in fun!
nberlanga

Same issue for me as well does anyone know if this is just a xbox one problem?

bigjjohnson369

Same. Hanging with my brother at his house. crashing in top 10 on blackout....... we're playing this instead of pubg. Top tier gaming programmer. and maybe it's the servers but we've had more problems tonight than I have with pubg anymore. Same last night trying to play split screen with the wife. I haven't even seen a moderator reply to it... I know yall are busy. but at least let us know that you've noticed it.

AnFaolchu

It was after every other round for me and my wife =| It has only done it on split screen though. I sure wish I even just knew why it happened. It seems like it only happened when I would finally get decent weapons off the drop lol

GurleyMan7
Splitscreen is awful. Thread on ps4 section of this site called splitscreen is too small? On page 9 of that there is a petition about splitscreen so maybe sign that to get treyarch to notice and also on page 8 i think, there is a feedback form/survey so fill that in and complain about splitscreen
Stu04

Same problem here essentially in any game mode blackout or multiplayer. Xbox X on 1080p too. Splitscreen crashes constantly.

Tiny_Creampuff
Me too
Renou95

Studios