Why does the game color look dimmed and blurred%3F

Call of Duty Black Ops 4 Xbox One

My boyfriend and I have the same TV, and Same XBox. My BO4 game looks grey and colorless. We have the settings the same on the tv and Xbox so it doesn’t make sense. I cannot even change the brightness on my tv or the Xbox to make it look semi okay. I’ve been looking forward to it and now I don’t even want to play. image.jpgEvery setting is the same.

6 REPLIES 6

Switch tv's, that shouldn't be to difficult since they are setup so close to one another. If the other Xbox has the same issue now then it must be the tv. If the problem switched to the other tv then it must be the Xbox.

Edit: Added text that I forgot

LethalNapkin

This exact same thing happened to me i dont know how to fix it but it is only in the game. 

ST3ADYxKICKS

I fixed it by going into my consoles display settings and making sure it actually allowed the maximum hertz and that the console allowed UHD. 

My ps4 is doing the same thing, it’s the game because even the UI looks dimmed when I start the game.

scarface407
Make sure your console allows the maximum refresh rate and that it allows full UHD. There’s a setting that can slow the refresh rate and it DRASTICALLY changed the game on it.
Highlighted

Did u ever find out y? Mine is doing it... very upset and frustrated!

TheUnholyBeast1

Studios