"You do not have the DLC Maps in this Playlist. Map selection will be limited" Error message.

Call of Duty Black Ops 4 Xbox One

"You do not have the DLC Maps in this Playlist. Map selection will be limited" Error message pops up even after purchasing a $130 Digital Deluxe edition Call of Duty Black Ops 4 edition. The season pass is 'Installed' on my Xbox One X and i tried to uninstall the season pass and reinstall, with no luck. Can someone help me out? Really disappointing, its been three months since the new MP maps are out and i cannot access them. HELP!!!

im talking about the Madagascar and Elevation Maps. Not the Grand heist. 

psyboombaba
21 REPLIES 21
Highlighted

Why can I not play the new maps with the $100 purchase I made for all updates? 

thud339

Exactly my point, this is unethical. They need to have a better way to address these complaints. Can classify this in a Class Action Lawsuit the way I see it. 

psyboombaba

have same problem but just played TDM on elevation , even though it says dont have maps. just play and see what happens.

RunningBison179#5649311

I can play if the map is present in rotation on the game modes which I usually play, but in vain. The last weekend I was playing for more than 20 hours in total and not once did those maps show up. I can access them in local, but what’s the use? Extremely frustrating. 

psyboombaba

@psyboombaba wrote:

"You do not have the DLC Maps in this Playlist. Map selection will be limited" Error message pops up even after purchasing a $130 Digital Deluxe edition Call of Duty Black Ops 4 edition. The season pass is 'Installed' on my Xbox One X and i tried to uninstall the season pass and reinstall, with no luck. Can someone help me out? Really disappointing, its been three months since the new MP maps are out and i cannot access them. HELP!!!

Just started yesterday for me as well. Tried a clean install of the DLC, and then a clean install of the entire game. Xbox storage shows that I have everything installed, and the in-game store even says I own all the DLC, but I have a yellow icon next to my character and on the playlists saying I don't have DLC 1. 

Does anyone have a solution? Seems to have started with the most recent update.

Xbox one X, external hardrive.

B3dtim3
same for me too. do you guys also notice the operation dlc is only 10 mb?
UCD_2801394994BXmmAJzQWPJsTjNmg
Yeah it’s 10 mb for me too. It shows it’s 10 mb in the store as well.
psyboombaba

I’m getting this too. At this point I think it’s because we (correctly) don’t have the maps for Operation Grand Heist. I bet this magically goes away on Tuesday. Basically, my money is on this is a bug. Shocker.  

Pharmacide

i think you will win that bet. i have played on elevation with all the same problems as you all but have not seen madagascar. think it maybe false message not having DLC maps

RunningBison179#5649311

Studios