"You do not have the DLC Maps in this Playlist. Map selection will be limited" Error message.

Call of Duty Black Ops 4 Xbox One

1. Same here shows I don't have them in game but shows I have them in store
zZKeithstoneZz

I agree, just got the season pass added to my basic game and it's the same for me, more than likely because the last ones not out until tuesday

Buggin420

I've had this message since the latest update... It's nothing to worry about... All maps and etc. is there and works ok... U can start an offline match against bots and you'll see all dlc stuff is available...

My guess is that the message will go away when the 7 day wait is over.. PS4 get the new maps a week earlier, my guess is the xbox stuff is already in the update but locked for us xbox people.. 

Doesn't bother me that much...Playstation gamers have had this waiting 1 or 2? weeks for several years during the 360 PS3 days and blah blah

It's all about the money

ow7iee

Same here as well. Also, i have noticed today after grinding for 5+ hours that I have only played 6 different maps over the course of the day.

Yeroc1970

Agreed. Had high hopes on bo4. Wasted.

psyboombaba

This whole time I just thought the 2 maps mustn't have come out yet?!

Now I see the error message saying I don't have the maps, even though I have everything purchased and apparently installed?

WTF???

Wontstandstill

I have the blackops pass and it is telling me I do not have the DLC maps when i go to play, all packs are installed.

I have never played the new maps either just went into a custom game and they are defineltley there!

Why is this happening?

Xbox One X

MeatyMedic
So annoying, I wish I could get my money back
Audi 780
Zombies_EE

Resolved!!! 

Spoke to the guys at Activision by raising a ticket and they looked into the issue and I am able to play the MP Pack 1 maps which include Madagascar and Elevation now, finally. Thank you so much Activision. 

psyboombaba

What did they do to resolve it 

DaDoby704

Studios