whats with the yellow alert triangles next to players list in multiplayer

SOLVED

Call of Duty Black Ops 4 Xbox One

I'm getting some thing on my game not all the names but most have the yellow warning 

corse666

They should just give back the money people spent for passes and make the DLC free...

SOUNDGURU

treyarch is working on a fix I think so that people who have the black ops pass only get into lobby's with other black ops pass owners.

I think te good thing is we get to play the new maps. the bad thing is that black ops pass players are better players on avarage..so less noobs to kill, and get killed alot more.

I would rather have free dlc maps so the playerbase won't get divided like this and use the pass for other things like unique outfits, zombiemaps, early acces to new multiplayer maps, 

burki4ever
Highlighted

I've said the same thing for countless iterations of this game. Just charge 80 bucks then for the game standard if extra money is the issue. 

I usually get the pass but this is the first time since they started offering the pass in CoDs I did not purchase it. I just don't get to even play the new maps these days so why waste the money. 

The noobs will be fun while the rest of you are swearing at the TV! Smiley LOL

ZvErS

and did you buy the pass is black ops 3?

were you able to play the new maps in that game in the regular gamemodes?

burki4ever

I did but I only played that one to prestige 6 if I can remeber correctly. I just don't have the time or motivation to grind like crack head on every CoD every year. I only downloded the first two map drops too. Never really seem to play the new maps.

ZvErS

Putting those warning triangles like they badges of shame is such ***** move.

I think it is hilarious that we can see how much of a fail the map pack add on has become. Every lobby I was in had at least 75% of the players with a warning triangle.  

I was considering buying it for the first time in like 4 iterations. Not now. I refuse to be manipulated or shamed into spending money for 2 maps that I will never see in rotation. In fact, I will NEVER buy the map pack on any COD game ever again after this.

Cyberpunk can't get here soon enough. 

octavio113

I have the season pass but the new person locked

Dromanwee

I'm on xbox one and the dlc is not out yet can you still give me a suggestion on a solution 

CoDyRoLL

All you need to do is install the dlc if you have the pass  it's really as simple as that. 

PPSMakavelli7

Studios