why is woods so hard to get ive been trying for 1month and 3 weeks just to get woods

Call of Duty Black Ops 4 Xbox One

As said above ive been trying way to long i know the character is suppose to be hard because woods is awsome but you can lower it for less experienced player this is the first battle royal ive played and the closest ive got was 2nd place with woods bandana.The new requirements could be:1."YOU CANT KILL ME" fight with another player and survive.2.place in top 5 in solos 3 in duos and win in quads and fly the helicopter for a min this is still challaging but it isnt impossible. And im not just a kid ive liked woods since black ops 1 here is some history: Sgt.frank woods was a charater in black ops 1-2 he was thought to be mia in vietam he sacrifed himself for mason to kill kranchanko. he was then discovered in a crate which mason and hudson disovered him in. When we got to play as woods a almost crapped my self i still play suffer with me even though what happens in that mission. And yes ill ammit im addicted with woods and BLACKOUT IS AWSOME!And i would love it more with woods.

dderby22
5 REPLIES 5

Keep trying! There's no need to change the challenge and thats exactly what it is a challenge so it should be kind of dificult and from what you want to change it to it's just far too easy. This game is going to be dead soon enough if they keep changing things to make it ten times easier for everybody.

ThatGuyP

@ThatGuyP wrote:

Keep trying! There's no need to change the challenge and thats exactly what it is a challenge so it should be kind of dificult and from what you want to change it to it's just far too easy. This game is going to be dead soon enough if they keep changing things to make it ten times easier for everybody.

ya i know that but it just so frustrating when you in second place and someone just pops u everytime it not only wastes my time but it leaves me thinking for the rest of the day of what i could have done differently.any tips?

dderby22

its already dead. 

panhead1948

I GOT WOODS! random person idk

dderby22

Congrats! Maybe you can help me get him now that you're a Woods veteran.......

Bushie1234

Studios