why isnt it a lobby just for dlc maps? Still havent played new map

Call of Duty Black Ops 4 Xbox One

Hello.

Right now i remember why i stop playing this game! Everytime i want to play on the new multiplayer maps i just get into old maps.

Have searched for over 30 min now and still havent get into one of the new maps.

Is it just me or is this one of the biggest issue with call of duty?? 

Im kinda regret i spent over 100 dollar for the game with seasonpass, why have season pass if you rarley get into the new maps?

BMWray
6 REPLIES 6

The issue is that DLC splits the playerbase. For that reason, many people, myself included, did not purchase the pass. As it stands now, the only way you will be able to even vote for a new map is if the entire lobby happens to be passholders. 

It's an archaic business model, and needs to go away. 

mygamertagsucks Level 75
I see so thats how it works, i went over to zombie and the new zombie map is kinda fun!

Hilarious and well made when you can activate so the zombies going around with a plastic water toy that is a yellow duck lol.

I find it a shame that they take money for the dlc seasonpass. With the in game store it should be enough to take money for. One could pay for battle pass tires, not the maps.

In gta or red dead online they only sell in game money and every map and dlc is free. That would be the way to go to not split the players or make players that bought map packs actualy not getting into what they paid for.
BMWray

Yep, that's how it works. Unfortunately, Activision has become a late adapter to how things work. I'm not saying they need to do things exactly like any other game, they just need to find a way to allow everybody access to the maps, even if that means charging extra for the game itself. 

It's a rough year for season pass owners, for sure. I kind of feel bad for all of you, but then again, you guys did buy a pass without knowing what it would include. Just chalk it up as an expensive lesson learned. 

mygamertagsucks Level 75

Beg to differ but it was quite clear from te start what the Season pass included.... 12 DLC maps plus COD points and extras etc....

I've no problem with it, just some tight wads who can't afford it and so at times keep the whole lobby from playing the better maps, but the new ones show up often enough, so not everybody thinks the same as you... it hasn't all been a rip off..

There's still another couple of new maps to come which should be in the next operation by which time peole will be looking forward to the new COD and this will not be an issue for people anymore..... still haven't decided if I'll get it yet though... will wait and see..

alibx11

The DLC maps are not better than the base maps they are mostly too large not to get bored as you hardly see other players.

Eijit88
I never said they were better.... kindly reread my reply.....

and yes I would agree with you that they are too large...
alibx11

Studios