IX skull wont spawn, wood wont drop

Call of Duty Black Ops 4 Zombies

Hi all,

I'm having issues completing the IX easter egg.
Playing offline, normal mode, no settings.
The issues exist in solo as well as split screen.
After I get the shield, PaP, and Death of Orion there is no skull with symbol to be found.
Also the axe gladiators are not able to break off the wood.

Played solo on a different xbox, had no issue at all. Anybody getting this problem?

Kind regards.

Melonsuckr
61 REPLIES 61

I am having the same exact problem.  I've followed video tutorials to a tee and tried to get the wood from the pyre to break at least 50 times from the same angles and strategy that are seen in the videos and nothing works to get that wood to drop.  There must be something new or updated about this part of the easter egg.  

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

killyouwithweapons
Highlighted

Still no spawn here either. Everything works up to that point. Even lets you get the poo which is one of the 3 ingredients.

Redxdragon2208

Same here I have completed the EE twice on IX and ever since the recent update in the game the skull step has not spawned in at all. I had the wood burnt, poop, and death of orion, and I am normally the one who gets the skull but it wont spawn at all. I even did the Viking thing where you put all the pieces of him in odin... still no skull spawn

~~~This was on PC

Kornbread987

NVM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OFvReIAItLc

There was 4 other spawn locations on the map that I didnt know, which equals 12 in total .

Check the video for the spawn locations best way to check if they were in your game go into theatre mode afterwards and find out where it was.. I facepalmed

Kornbread987

Same problem here.  No matter what I do, the Gladiators don't chip the piece of wood off when they throw their axe at the bonfires?

Any updates on this?

ANTICHRIST

Same issue, I can get all the other steps, the gladiator won't knock the wood out. I'm playing solo and I've used like 3 different gladiators still nothing.( Nov 13 2018.)

fearwake
Thx I didn’t know of the other spawn locations probably next time i’ll find it!
Flashmonkey040

I cant find it either

Diploxxi

Hi,

I am experiancing the exact same issue on solo and when i play with friends

I have tried so many things but nothings seems to work

I play on PC

Kind regards.

Rikkert03

Studios