IX skull wont spawn, wood wont drop

Call of Duty Black Ops 4 Zombies

Highlighted
I’ve done it on public and choosing ix still doesn’t show up I’ve done it with random people online lol still can’t find the skull on the temple walls nor would the wood break. I’ve done the poop and Screkets KISS and stuff but those steps won’t work for me at all. Btw I’m on Xbox not PS4
Redx2213

Casual difficulty still includes a metric for main quest completions so it is very likely a bug.

Mazera2431

I hope so, even tho i completed it on normal with my friend yesterday. It would be nice

@Mazera2431 wrote:

Casual difficulty still includes a metric for main quest completions so it is very likely a bug.

ThanosDestroyer
Same issue here wood piece won’t drop
Ghost22cupcake

PaP on, Death of Orion in hand.

No wood, no skull.

Solo mode, normal difficulty, xbox one

csimpokomon

I cant get either of those 2 to spawn no matter how I play ix 

baseball0all0star
Exact same issue!!!! Smiley Sad Going to try on different difficulty and if not try online.....
BraDDerzHoSimp

I’m having the same problem I got everything you guys have been listing and even looking at videos etc... From what I’ve heard is that if you don’t get the shield first and built before you do Pap. It bugs out or something like that. I don’t know how true this is. If that is the case, then I believe it.  I can do all the other steps. The special weapon, pap, shield. Acid etc... but I can’t get this skull to appear for the life of me.

Redx2213

I've had the wood piece glitch out on me a few times. For me the wood was there it just wasnt loading in. If you're having this problem, hold F/Sqaure/X around the bonfire fire and the try to place it in Odin's Cauldron and it should go in. Atleast that worked for me, that step can be a little glitchy.

NotDoogle

Im have no luck with wood or skull look all twelve locations and nothing playing on ps4

sharkyhunter

Studios