IX skull wont spawn, wood wont drop

Call of Duty Black Ops 4 Zombies

1. A few days ago after I wrote this post ironically I played and everything I was having problems with appeared and worked. Idk it’s weird  the only thing that takes forever is getting the vase it’s like iffy. My suggestion with that is stay in the arena for a couple of rounds while having the sparking thumbs up and just try your best to not get hit by anything and just kill everything. If you have team it will appear faster especially if someone else has the thumbs up also 
Redx2213
I’m having the same problem. Gladiators don’t knock off the wood.
Daruma GH

Yeah man im having this problem right now it’s getting frustrating hearing the zombies and panicking. I haven’t found it once and ive done the wonder weapon ee and still no skull..

The_Vaccine

Is the wood thing still an issue for you? I literally watched the axe go through the bonfire and come out the other side and there was no wood that droped from it. I haven't checked the skull though so I don't know about that. I play on ps4 and was on solo.

Alessandro_195
hello did you solved your problem with the wood ? if yes ! please explain me the problem
VDHazelnut

I am also having the same problem. 

Have done all the updates, followed the guides, tried all the previous suggestions. Hasn't worked.

Activision? Anyone got a suggestion?

MerlynQueen

Same here, i've tried many times and still nothing.

I'm playing normal mode, without custom, offline.

xKickballs

If you're playing locally it's because they blocked all of the Easter Eggs in offline. You can't do them that way. This ruined the game for me since I bought it to complete Easter Eggs on splitscreen/local. This'll be my last COD

bigcheddaballs

If you're playing locally it's because they blocked all of the Easter Eggs in offline. You can't do them that way. This ruined the game for me since I bought it to complete Easter Eggs on splitscreen/local. This'll be my last COD

bigcheddaballs

Make sure it has naturally spawned, and not from a gong. Round 10 is the least you can get it on. 

ZeroGravity8

Studios