Looking for people to play Zombies with.

Call of Duty Black Ops 4 Zombies

I'm in search of a new COD: BO4 Zombies team. My old team either stopped playing COD all together or are MIA. I'm a pretty serious player that like to level up weapons and go for gold, in a manner of speaking.  Easter Eggs, High Rounds, XP and Weapon XP, it's all the same to me. If we're just in it for survival, I'm going to most likely be leveling up weapons,  or if we're working for Easter eggs, then I'm most likely running what I've got or gotten used to.

Notes:

- I'm 30 and a respectful person

- I have a mic.

- I work well solo or part of a team

- I learn quickly and can usually pick up on signs/callouts well

- I really like the new Multiplayer as well, so I'm also down for playing that too.

- I like to level up my guns and push for as much challenge completion as I can.

- My controller is 1st gen and my left bumper has a bit of an attitude and doesn't like to work sometimes, but I am getting a new controller soon... Hopefully, finances depending of course.

- I play on Xbox One

- I have a rule of 18+ as I find most under 18+ either stop listening at some point or not at all or they constantly put the team in jeopardy when we're working hard for the Easter Eggs.

GT: Elegant Ka0s

The 0 in Ka0s is a zero. Add/MSG me if interested. I'm not too picky for "High rounds players only" I don't really care, if you're good, then you're good and lets do some damage

KingzKourt1987
12 REPLIES 12

Hello there,

We can hangout in game for zombies, I am in quest of findings death of orion in IX map, will co ordinate with you for any help..

Have a good day!

Regards,
FEELINGS

Feeelings

yess pleaseeee add me
Lidor#2144

lidor619
Hey man, fellow pc player here. I'll add you on bnet. SpidermanDS#1125
SPIDERMANDS

Hello Elegant ka0s,

I'm currently installing BO4 to do some zombie mowing.  Hopefully soon, it'll be ready to be played.  I'm not what you call a zombie pro, but, I'm relatively better than the average zombie player.  I'm also currently hooking up my headset so I may be able to communicate properly with others.  I'm always down to learn new tricks and tips from others, but, never shy from sharing my own tips and tricks to new players that want to learn the ropes.  With this being my first time playing BO4 Zombies, I may be a little rusty, but, I do catch on quickly.  Hope to play with you soon ka0s.  Also, I am 23, so I do meet your age requirement.  HA HA.  Hit me up ZMB DSTRYR 666.

ZMBDSTRYR666

What platform are you playing on? Kinda important info.

Omendob3
Good point. Thanks for pointing that out. I updated the post, I play on Xbox One
KingzKourt1987

Hey wanna help me whit voyage of despair easter egg use mic  

Bo4zombies420

I'm also looking for people to help me beat IX. Name is ANTxNEE32. 

Tino32
Highlighted

yh want to help others do easter eggs ADD DINNERO16TH

dinnero16th

Studios