2.0 KD Looking for a smaller clan to pub stop with

Call of Duty Black Ops 4 Recruitment Forum

Maintain 2.0 KD and 500 SPM. Used to play MLG during BO1 days. Looking for a clan who plays to win, mainly play late nights on weekdays, late on Saturday and all day Sunday. HMU thanks

Snowq
4 REPLIES 4

Hey check out rapturegamingcommunity.net 

We would love to have you join us.

SkabDaddy

Hello!
Mystic New Generation is a brand new clan on XBOX that is now recruiting! We currently have 8 members and we are growing every day!
We do require that you have a mic and a Discord as that will be our main form of communication. If you are interested please message me on Xbox or Discord.

GT: Seouiie
Discord: Seouiie#1550

MysticNewGeneration

Shadow Company are currently recruiting for PS4 and XBOX. If you are looking for a clan with structured practices, military style procedures and ranking systems with a well run website and forums then please come and check us out!! www.theschq.com

We have individual squads that play Multiplayer, Blackout and Competitive Multiplayer.

We cater for the competitive through to the casual gamer, with big emphasis on team work and communication. If this sounds appealing please either take a look at our website, shoot me a message on here on on PSN (MrPunkRocka)

We are here to improve, win, make friends and have fun doing it!

Thanks!

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/503681674333388800/516281123068837908/PunkSig.png
Mr_PunkRocka

NFG1.jpg

NoFx Gaming is an established gaming community with well over 150+ members that love to game and have fun with one another. We have members who are on all times of the day including evenings, nights, and late nights. If you are looking for a gaming community that has a fun family environment, then hit me up and I'll give you additional information about our community. 

I am NFG ANTHRAX the General over NFG Satan's Rejects. We mainly plau Black Ops 4 as well as some other gamers as well. Come join in on a party with me and some of my members and you can see first hand that we love to pub stomp and get those WINS! 

XBL - NFG ANTHRAX 

Discord NFG ANTHRAX#4229

NFG_ANTHRAX

Studios