All ready hackers active ps4 BO4 ?

Call of Duty Black Ops 4 Playstation 4

I've heard there are allready hackers active, is that true ? Ps4 BO4?

Tacoban68
10 REPLIES 10

A lot of people would say yes and a lot of people would say no.

i assume yes, based on some storys I have heard, videos Ive seen and the basic fact that all cods have been hacked in the past so why assume this is different.

but I hope a dev has an answer for you.

cchunk5
I'd be shocked if there were hackers on PS4.

Now PC on the other hand....
ExLQ

I guess it depends on your definition of what a "Hacker" is or isn't......

My definition is a person that can alter the code of the game files to gain an advantage in the game and benefit from doing so. I agree with the previous poster, that on PC it is infact rampant.......

However, on console, xBox and Playstation, you're more likely to encounter varieties of cheaters...... not hackers... First one is the glitcher.... Takes advantage of known glitches in the game like the Nuketown glitch where you use a grappel hook to go outside the map (unplayable area)and shoot players inside the map ..... glitches are usually fixed quickly, however cheaters use this tactic to increase, kills Xp etc...

Second type of cheater would be multiple people on a map boosting..... example is player 1 spawns in and let's player 2 shoot him for head shots or Bloodthirsty medals to benefit player 2. then they switch up..... artificially inflates K/D, XP and makes camo challenges not so challenging.....

Third type of cheater ..... "Buy's a better game" by using controllers that can be modded (Not Scuff or similar) but controllers that allow the user to modify their character to be able to avoid enemy gunfire or have autoaim, unlimited amo etc....

Fourth type of cheater would be players that team up in modes that "Do Not" allow teams.... Mercinary play lists.....

I'm I've missed some and that others can add, however, Hackers I personally haven't encountered any yet...or that I'm aware of on Playstation..... Cheaters yes..... Hacker no.....

Good Luck 

BramptonRob2019
SCUFF CONTRPLLERS ARE CHEATING!!!!!!!!!!!!!
cowboy333

Scuf was " APPROVED" for COD at MLG (Pro) events way back in  2013. 

What soapbox are you standing on Cowboy? Are all the MLG Events being sanctioned for "Cheaters"?

While you're trying to comprehend the simple truth based on reality in 2019, your caps lock button appears to be broken......  

BramptonRob2019
Hmm, the answer seems to be YES.

another question; who expects me to buy a console+ game for Hondreds of $$$ to get frustrated, not being able to play just because of those hackers/cheaters/moders wtf ever they are ?
Tacoban68

congrats for condoning cheating youre a real champ

fourzerofive
Highlighted

You have serious reading comprehension problems if you think I "condoned" cheating anywhere in my post.....

Grow up

BramptonRob2019

Cheating/Hacking Same IMHOP both are toxic to the community. The fact that some community members are ok or condone this type of play is the problem. You either love COD or you don't. I would like to think I speak for most of players who love CODand have been playing MP since like COD3 miss that basic style of play that required more patience and strategy than thegame requires now. Without all the silly weapons and skins and "LOOK AT ME" with my shinny bunny suit costumes that nobody cared about back in the day. Just really want a shooter that is more realistic (take out aim assist all together) and BOTG game it used to be. If it is old and boring and repetitive then go play Anthem or Titan Fall or Overwatch but dont ruin the GOAT!!!!!!!

fourzerofive

Studios