Call of Duty Black Ops 4 Recruitment Forum

Highlighted
New update is finally out, some improvements made and some other changes!

Gun game is back in, come show those skills in AOD! We'd love to play some games with ya!
AOD_Lucifer
Ever wanting to branch out and play a different game mode like zombies or blackout? Just really needed a group of awesome people to give you an excuse to try something new?

This is the place you'll have that happen. These fellas are great and playing with our members will have you enjoy the game a lot more. It's more about having fun here, and we'd love for you to join us!

Add me! LuciferX#11387
AOD_Lucifer
Jump into the companion app with us! Free rewards like hours of XP, Cod points, and even discounts on gear! Just for playing the game.

Here in AOD theres always someone to play with, come join us!
AOD_Lucifer
Been loving the game! Had a great night last night with some of the members! Amazing how fun the game can be when you play with awesome new people. Never cared much for blackout until i had a few rounds with these fellas!

Check us out you wont regret it!
AOD_Lucifer
Week is starting up! That means work, school, life you name it!

But in AOD we don't ask time commitments from you. We are a gaming community here for you whenever you have some time! Hope to see you all!
AOD_Lucifer
What's your squad name in the companion app ?? AOD ??
RabahRambo

I would like to take the time and Welcome our newest members Dieter, MLGeSubZERO to AOD COD Black Ops 4.

Interested in joining visit ClanAOD.net or add my Battle Tag: HurtsWenPvPn#1733 Hope to see you soon!

HurtsWenPvPn

We are still looking for new members, no matter the server! We're about to host a Tournement!

Check out our website www.clanaod.net, or add me on BNet GeneralWhale#11275

GeneralWhale

Thanks for allowing me to apply for the clan Smiley Happy

eaballard

I like to take the time and Welcome our newest to AOD The7th and Gmet.

Interested in joining go to ClanAOD.net or add my Battle Tag: HurtsWenPvPn#1733

HurtsWenPvPn

Studios