Error Code: A.B.C.-.E.F.G.H.I.J.K.L.M.-.-.-.Q.R.S.-.U. Negative 345 Silver Wolf

Call of Duty Black Ops 4 Playstation 4

The error code above keeps coming up any time I try to connect online. If I press ok and start then I go in offline mode. If I try to go into online from the offline menu it will show a bo4 logo in the bottom right and it will spin forever and I will no longer be able to interact with the menu I can only quit application.

I have tried the following:

restart app

restart ps4

restart router

tried wired and wi-fi connection

re download app

And lastly I tried a old trick for abc codes in bo3 where before starting the game to connect you would  wait for the game version numbers In the bottom right would change after a moment. This did not work I waited over an hour but there was no change went in and still ran into same code.

please I would greatly appreciate some help or a fix for this. I understand treyarch did not mean for this to be an issue at launch and I hope we all can figure out a fix. But as it stands I can help but feel like I kinda got robbed I spend $60 on a game I was really looking forward too even though I really didn’t have the money but I wanted to treat myself. Then I end up dealing with 4+ hour of frustration trying everything I can think of to be able to play but no cigar. But again I hope we can fix this and any help or ideas are appreciated. Thank you -Talon

TalonDragonblood_
24 REPLIES 24

Idem for me impossible connect in game...

SJNT71

Same issue here.. Bs that I spend 120€ to preorder game and can't even play with my friends. Game works with my phone wifi, but nat type is 3 so can't join any parties or chat group on ps4. I have solid 100mbps internet at home.

maakineen

Found solution: Change ur upnp settings, then it should work. 

maakineen

Tried this just a moment ago and my upnp setting was on and I turned it off and I still get this exact error so no change.

And to everyone saying to try a wireless connection if you read the list of things I’ve tried I did wired and wireless connection I do understand the post was long sorry. And I continue to try both with each solution I try but the result is always the same regardless.

TalonDragonblood_

How do you change those settings?

zRebel_IV
How do you change the upnp settings to?
PitBullLucky

Got the same problem on Xbox after it was working earlier today. 

TheMadBullfrog

Have you tried going to wireless connection? I had the same issue and then went to wireless and it worked.

xcapnstebbsx

What Is wireless conection?

Lichucapo

Studios