Error Code A B C...... Negative 345 Silver Wolf

SOLVED

Call of Duty Black Ops 4 Playstation 4

Highlighted

My game still wont work. We have called and opened the ports multiple times. Everytime they do an update my game stops working. 

rhatfield89

How do you setup a vpn on xbox one. I bought nordvpn.com and I'm lost please help.

futurepubstar

You don’t set it up on the Xbox itself you set it up on the router most router will let you do a site to site VPN and you just enter the details given to you by nordvpn.com, if you can’t get onto the router I think they have software which you can install to a pc which allows you to make it into a virtual router, then setup the VPN but if you have purchased a VPN then the company who bought it from should have a guide or tech support which will guide you through the process.

Dgorry3259
It’s your ISP bro. Call them and have them open your network ports.
OFFICERORNE

This is the only Game that has this problem it is not the internet it the Game FIX IT OR RETURN PEOPLES MONEY FRUSTRATED IT TAKES  2 hours to log in every time its back to league of legions until you can fix YOUR ISSUE NOT THE INTERNET WHAT RUBBISH  YOUR ARE POSTING WOW

devils1515

Ok this seems to make sense, but then how come sometimes I CAN login fine and other times I get the error code?

ItsOhi

It’s because there are 1000’s of ports and it will pick a  random port number eatery time you connect, with such a large number of ports only certain commonly used ports are blocked either by your router/firewall or ISP.  So sometimes you will get a port that’s not blocked and sometimes you will get a port that is blocked. I couldn’t get in any game until I DMZ my PS4 in my router settings now I can play all the time but in WW2 I could start a game but got kicked in the decoy d half of the match every time. 

Dgorry3259
  • It’s simple. Take a ***** LAN CABLE. It takes presidency over a closed port and it forces it to connect.
OFFICERORNE

I’m on Xbox how can I do this for my Xbox? My girlfriend can play on the same Wifi but I cannot what fix for that?

Jualuna2

Hello, I speak Spanish but I am going to make an attempt to communicate with you. I have that error code that does not let me play online, it does not leave me or enter the game locally. I play by COMPUTER / PC and it is already uninstalled and install the game but there is no case, call my Internet company to configure the ports as they should be but according to them, their ruoters can not be. That can not be changed. I have the same problem in a ps4, but in ps4 you can play locally, I do not want to pay or use a free VPN, that's complicated and as you are decisive for the issue of how to go wrong, I just want to see if with La purchase of a router that the company does not provide (that I buy separately). Thank you very much and I will be attentive to your answer

TomasMassa02

Studios