Error Code A B C...... Negative 345 Silver Wolf

SOLVED

Call of Duty Black Ops 4 Playstation 4

Will have that game for a week tomorrow and I still cant play any of the modes online, except if i use the hotspot on my phone. Black ops 4 is the only game I cant play online with my home internet. Very frustrating 

H1tman_ k1lla_No2

Hi there I had the same problem I have spent hours searching for the solution and I have it, the error is from certain ports being blocked by either your router/firewall or like my case by your internet service provider.

the first thing to do is to either dmz your PlayStation or open the ports to your PlayStation, how you do this depends on what make and model of router you have the best way to do it is to google “open ports on your make and model of router” there are thousands of guides and iTunes videos. 

Then if you still can’t play online in any particular mode or all modes I would assume the ports are blocked by your ISP and in that case you would have to contacted them by phone or email and ask them to remove any blocks on ports to your router.

if you don’t have access to your router or ISP because you house share or are at collage/university/halls or what ever then you can setup a VPN to bypass any blocked ports. 

To set up a VPN google “free gaming VPN” there are both free and paid VPN services but bare in mind nothing comes for free and free VPN services will make there money back for there services by any number of ways. For exsame they will be able to see all your internet traffic and details which they can sell to a third party or they will hit you will loads of targeted adverts based on your internet searches, so be careful if you pick this option. 

If you want any any help or advice on any of the steps I am happy to help, I’m a novice network engineer and love solving network problems so will be happy to help. 

Also for everyone else who might see this post and are complaining about the lack of support from activision or treyarch it’s because as I said the fault is with your setup or with your ISP setup not them, you wouldn’t complain at a shoe shop if they didn’t show you how to tie your shoe laces lol 

Dgorry3259
Thanks man you are the best
Patricio31

No worries, let me know if you get it sorted or if you get stuck and will help out all I can. Just for future reference or any one else who has issues your ISP (internet service provider) might have all ports open but they can block them at any point as mine did and they don’t normally inform the customer if and when they do it so even if when you started your internet connection you had all ports open they might not be now but this fault is definitely caused by blocked ports some were between you PlayStation or Xbox and the call of duty servers so it can only be your router/firewall or your ISP. 

I have see some videos and comments saying on PC to use a scan and repair tool but that is only for the game installation if there was some part of the game not downloaded correctly and I have not seen it work for any one on any forums yet. So I’m 100% certain I have got it right, if you can let me know cheers

Dgorry3259

i live in an apartment complex where the internet is provided through a 3rd party and i have no access to the router. However, i can contact their support and they have control of the router and i’ve had conversations with their awful customer support where they’ve been saying they think they can help but they don’t know what to do. i guess my question is, what do i tell them to do to fix it? i don’t know how to tell them to open ports because i don’t really undeedstand, can you explain how to fix it in general terms? thanks so much i really appreciate you helping 

ethancollins24

The other option is if you have a smart phone, turn on hotspot, connect to it then try entering a game, if that works you know it’s something on your network that’s stopping the connection between your console and the BO4 servers

Dgorry3259

it is 100% my network, all other games will work on the ethernet but i have to switch to the hotspot to even connect to online for bo4

ethancollins24

fbrkh4433

Please help me. I did everything, open ports, DMZ, etc. I still can not play. Need help!

FE383

It’s all the fault of Activision. My network is $457 a month. Anything loads up instantly. You can’t literally go anywhere and have either connection to realize that it’s like when gta servers are down... now put all that to call of duty. It’s not very cash money of them. I’m about to unsubscribe from them if they don’t have the issue fixed by tomorrow 

OFFICERORNE

Studios