Error Code A B C...... Negative 345 Silver Wolf

SOLVED

Call of Duty Black Ops 4 Playstation 4

I live in a college apartment complex where the internet is provided through a 3rd party. I have a router in my apartment, but I do not use it for gaming. I just use an ethernet cable because if I use the router it puts me on strict NAT type. Cod is the only game I cant connect to the servers to on ethernet, so what Should I do? Will contacting the internet provider help, or what do I say? I just dont really know what to tell them besides me not being able to play blackops for a week. I just dont know what to do considering my roommate gets to connect but I cant. 

D2FRecords

could you help me if i play on play station 4?

Tracksffa
That’s what they told me about my multiplayer account not working.   They were wrong.  I made a new account on my ps4 and logged right into multiplayer while still using the same system, game, everything.   
Justin1567

Could you help me even if im on play station 4

Tracksffa
So I just got off the phone with tech support for my modem (I use my own equipment and don't rent the modem from the internet service provider) and we opened up the MAC address for my PlayStation (found in system, system information and use however you're connected, I'm using the wired LAN)..... Anyhow, after we opened up the MAC fiktering, I was in business and popped right online. Hope this helps!
Cbusflake

This is not necessarily true. It could be a number of network issues. The biggest issue that I have seen so far related to this error, after the last update, is the lack of ability to use two PS4's over one public IP address. After testing I have found that the game (after the update) no longer opens new ports in upnp. Even if both PS4's DMZed they both now try to connect over the same port. No other COD game I have has the problem, and Destiny 2 also does not have this problem. This means this is one of many game issues that wont get fixed if the finger is being pointed at the user. We payed good money for this game and most users don't have custom network abilities or access to their network like I do. It is high time for these companies to step up to the plate and fix these games so we don't have to hack up our network!

SkintArtist
Can you help me? I'm from Brasil and i'm not having any support here. I get the same error message, but i tried everything you said... the strange thing is that the game works fine in any friend house, but doesn't in mine.
I already opened ports, dmz, reseted the router, everything, and if i hotspot my cellphone(4G), it works fine. Im thinking in calling my ISP for a change on the router and if this doesnt work i will contract other ISP.
Fefucho

Hi, i need your support to solve this problem with my router... idk what i ve to do, im from argentina and i dont talk so good the english but i can understand you, i hope you can help me please

PROFmF123

If its a fault on my end with the ISP stuff, how come every other game works just fine EXEPT this game? i dont understand.

Doxid1

Alguem pode ajudar um brasileiro?

Alfanderson

Studios