Error Code A B C...... Negative 345 Silver Wolf

SOLVED

Call of Duty Black Ops 4 Playstation 4

Any chance this works for Xbox one s?

SRGNTLONGROD

I’m confused because I opened it all the way up with the DMZ mode so all ports are available but now that my PS4 NAT type is 1 and completely open black ops will not let me connect to online services. How can this be and what do I do from here?

jeremydiaz

WORKED HERE TKS A LOT

ThiagoRulez

@Dgorry3259 wrote:

Hi there I had the same problem I have spent hours searching for the solution and I have it, the error is from certain ports being blocked by either your router/firewall or like my case by your internet service provider.

the first thing to do is to either dmz your PlayStation or open the ports to your PlayStation, how you do this depends on what make and model of router you have the best way to do it is to google “open ports on your make and model of router” there are thousands of guides and iTunes videos. 

Then if you still can’t play online in any particular mode or all modes I would assume the ports are blocked by your ISP and in that case you would have to contacted them by phone or email and ask them to remove any blocks on ports to your router.

if you don’t have access to your router or ISP because you house share or are at collage/university/halls or what ever then you can setup a VPN to bypass any blocked ports. 

To set up a VPN google “free gaming VPN” there are both free and paid VPN services but bare in mind nothing comes for free and free VPN services will make there money back for there services by any number of ways. For exsame they will be able to see all your internet traffic and details which they can sell to a third party or they will hit you will loads of targeted adverts based on your internet searches, so be careful if you pick this option. 

If you want any any help or advice on any of the steps I am happy to help, I’m a novice network engineer and love solving network problems so will be happy to help. 

Also for everyone else who might see this post and are complaining about the lack of support from activision or treyarch it’s because as I said the fault is with your setup or with your ISP setup not them, you wouldn’t complain at a shoe shop if they didn’t show you how to tie your shoe laces lol 

Hi 

I have 2 Ps4s in my home both of which are having this problem My own Ps4 seems ro connect to the BLOPS4 servers intermittently but for the past few days I havent beem able to connect, My sons Ps4 hasnt been able to connect to the servers at all since christmas day when he got the game, strangley if i use my mobile as a hotspot both ps4s connect fine to servers, likewise if I use my friends WiFi next door bit neither ps4 will connect to game servers on a wired or wireless connection to my router.

I have tried all the different router settings port forwarding, DMZ, UPnP etc.

I have contacted my ISP today (Virginmedia UK) and they put me through to their dedicated "Gadget Rescue" service charging me £20 one off payment and £5 a month for the next 6 months, they remotley accessed my router and basically did what ive already done, exhausting all the different methods the advisor told me its a game server issue and to contact them....

I explained ive already looked at the help pages from activision and have called sony and that they both efffectively say to contact your ISP, but he insisted that he had tried everything on his side to fix the issue and to contact game support.

So it seems PSN support tell you to contact activision, activision tell you to contact ISP, and ISP tell you to contact activision....

ARRRRRGGGGGGHHHH!!!!!

Help!!!!

Beavf1

No! it's actually not our fault.. lol... first game I have had any issue with.. 

Givertf

What website should I use for the VPN? There is multiple. 

Breeezyk-
Dgorry3259 I have a question!! How to I set up a free or paid vpn on my ps4 to play online?
Breeezyk-

Hiya I wonder if you could help me. I am in the same boat and havnt got a clue what I'm doing. I've spent ages trying to do this and no luck. Do you think it would be best if I ring up my ISP? It was working befor then next time I went on it won't let me connect but I can get on any other online game apart from this one 

Leeiam1995

Hiya I wonder if you could help me. I am in the same boat and havnt got a clue what I'm doing. I've spent ages trying to do this and no luck. Do you think it would be best if I ring up my ISP? It was working befor then next time I went on it won't let me connect but I can get on any other online game apart from this one

Leeiam1995

No hay otra solucion? 

VISTAAL

Studios