Error Code A B C...... Negative 345 Silver Wolf

SOLVED

Call of Duty Black Ops 4 Playstation 4

When you look at everyone else’s response in this post then you look up the actual error code on the activism website 1+1 makes to somehow your router ports got restricted and they need to be opened again I literally was playing the game at 6:30 PM switch to Netflix at 9:30 switched back to college duty it told me when you look at everyone else’s response in this post then you look up the actual error code on the Activision website one plus one makes two somehow your router ports got restricted and they need to be opened again I literally was playing the game at 6:30 PM switched to Netflix at 9:30 switched back to call of duty told me it could not connect to the servers due to negative wolf error
Skate330

I am having the same problem saying silver wolf and I tried deleting the date and delete the game still nothing please help 

tggfddcc
Read my post had same deleted game reinstalled and it works just finished reinstall on March 9 2019 at 1:05 am
xxBossHawg79xx

Its BS. Completely game server issue. I actually have two seperate ISPs on 2 seperate routers (own my own computer integration business) and it is a no go on both. The ppl saying it is "your router" magically changing the port status either have no clue or have a relationship with the game developers or whom ever is running their server farm. 

For the past 38 mins, have been getting the same errors as everyone else & and the game states it cannot connect to the server. Funny part is, if you go to the "bandwidth usage"  in the console options and the game has used almost 6 times as much bandwidth as any full hour that I have actually been able to play the game. 

This is a typical ploy be 3rd party venders, blame the end user until they actually get it fixed, then they will say "see, you must have corrected the problem." 

There is a reasonable expectation that the game will work as advertised. They have no problem taking all of our money but do not want to fix the issue. 

Perhaps a little class action will lite the fire...but does it really need to come to that? Open your checkbook and pay to fix the f-ing problem. 

TexasTeamReaper

LMAO!! Apparently I must have pissed off a little child there. Can log in just fine, but controller is jacked up. Look up and it goes down, look down and it goes up. And yes, have have tried changing the layout several times with no results. 

Pathetic, hope the little fella feels better. 

TexasTeamReaper

All you have to do is delete the game and reinstall I seen a guy on YouTube do it for Xbox after opening ports and everything I tried all that it didn’t solve it . This was on my ps4 so I said what the hell nothing else worked So I deleted entire game and reinstalled and bam it worked problem solved

xxBossHawg79xx

Was playing all morning... reset the app and got this error. Just hit max prestige... guess I'll quit playing this ***** game. 

INFIDELAV8R
Hola por favor que me reclutaran enserio porfa me encanta jugar y me haria muy feliz gracias
SFRGTO

Studios