Hot Pursuit - Where have All the Vehicles GONE??

Call of Duty Black Ops 4 Playstation 4

Hot pursuit used to be action packed and alot of fun with tons of vehicles.  Since the st pattys day update it seems like 90 percent of the vehicles have been removed and now its slow paced and broring, basically just quads with respawns.  When are you going to add more of the cars back in here and suv s.  Kinda boring and sucks, just call it quads w respawn cause it aint hot pursuit anymore

Zuke45
3 REPLIES 3

I totally understand what your saying in this post. I love everyone going crazy in the map and it being action packed! It was fun as hell....now the vehicles fall feom parachutes like supply crates do so we dont get as many. Unfortunately i am sure they have done this to hot pursuit because all of the complaints of people driving around just running people over and never getting out of the vehicle to actually play some call of duty....which i think is total bs to being driving around running people over. Maybe a solution to keep this hot pursuit fast paced and action packed would be to somehow jeep track of when people run people over and discipline them in some sort if way....get banned from hot pursuit for 15 minutes....or get deranked by 5 or something. 

killakilla42x

Ya i loved it when people were driving all over the place, i was gettin 10 kills a game by using mesh mines on a car filled w 4 people.  It wasnt that hard i got killed all the time in vehicles.  Its no different than respawn quads now uggh sigh cod.

Zuke45
Highlighted

I just dont get it, if people were complaining about vehicles so much then go play the other 4 game modes that have hardly any vehicles so so stupid activision

Zuke45

Studios