Call of Duty Black Ops 4 Playstation 4

I figured out what been lacking in a lot of my games............ finally.

First let me explain that I am a very mature, very casual gamer. I'm now worst than average and declining. Of course I like my stats, not worth playing if you don't care, but I have real expectations now, I'm happy to get a 1/1 K/D! On WatW I would do okay, but slowing time is catching up.

I don't mind camping, it's all part of war. I don't mind being beaten to the punch or trigger, that's down to me. I don't mind people buying fancy gear and uniforms, it's their money. What I don't like is some of the gameplay.I really dislike the jumping in this version, jumping is okay, but someone jumping 6 or 7 feet in the air while aiming and popping you with a headshot, maybe not.

Quickscoping is another problem, sniper rifles are becoming enlongated shotguns without any real downside.

Spite detection is weird too, I've gained out of this one myself, but it doesn't feel right. Also I've been shot by someone I've not seen, but on the killcam they can see all of me, both shoulders, which means I should be able to see them, strange.

Walls are almost worthless as they don't give any cover, again I've benefited from this too.

The later scorestreaks seem overpowered, and staying indoors doesn't work either, believe me.

All this means instead of enjoying a game, I'm really just getting more and more frustrated. I don't mind dying, hell I'm used to it, but I do not like it when it seems to go outside the bounds of the game.

I really hope that the next one they will work more on gameplay than the extras, I want to have fun again!

GibRocky

Studios